Job Description & Person Specification
Job title: Android Developer
To plan, develop and role out a series of mobile applications, integrating with our existing job management system “Tesseract” to allow our engineers in the field to complete and accurately report on their work in the field.
A highly motivated target driven graduate with a passion for delivering the best user experience possible looking to get established in the IT industry.
Working Hours: 08.00 – 17.00 Monday – Friday 40hr per Week
Responsible to: Operational Director
Responsible for: The development of mobile applications
- Working with the IT team on development of internal / external systems.
- Meeting deadlines set by the team lead.
- Communicating with administrators, management and engineers
- Supporting the IT infrastructure.
- Planning, developing and rolling out a suite of mobile applications taking direction from Service Managers and Engineers to meet their needs.
|Experience||Significant experience with Java / Android SDK / Android Studio.||Experience with Apache, MSSQL (2008 R2), PHP.
Experience with JSON RESTful API’s.
Experience with Python.
|Qualifications & Licences||NVQ, Degree
|Competencies||You will have good communication skills both verbally (on the phone and face to face) and written.||
|Special aptitudes||Customer focused.
Excellent time keeping and attendance
Excellent work ethic
Ability to work as a team.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to learn new IT systems
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this role