Job title: Dry Riser and Fire Extinguisher Maintenance Engineer
Department: Romford Service
Location: Postcodes SE, E, CT, ME, TN and others if the need of the business.
Comprehensive maintenance and servicing solutions to an assortment of clients. Primary systems to be maintained as part of this role are Fire life saving products, however additional Security Systems may also be required to be covered on occasions. The successful candidate will be mindful of the customer’s requirements and be able to work within predefined time limits to enable the company to maintain its high standards of quality and efficiency whilst delivering customer satisfaction. Specialist testing equipment will be provided along with training if required
Day to day working would be within the South of the country various postcodes and Areas, but there may be a requirement to travel to other areas or company branches.
Training and mentoring can be provided to candidates with minimal experience, a strong competent persons who has confidence in their own ability to learn and progress is a must
Responsible to: Service Manager
- Responsibilities will include mainly planned maintenance and minor repairs to Dry Risers and Fire Extinguishers.
- Provide a reliable, courteous, efficient and effective service.
- Maintain a positive image of the company to the customer at all times, through high standards of dress and customer communications.
- At the completion of each service visit electronically update the service system with a comprehensive service report
- During each service visit, complete all required certification electronically via the service system
- Ensure that all company vehicles & tools provided are maintained in good working order.
- Flexible working hours and demonstrate a willingness to help colleagues and customers.
- Maintain an appropriate level of stock and ensure test equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Demonstrate accurate fault finding techniques where required.
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Complete appropriate administration and maintain accurate records
- Follow H&S legislation & guidance
- Meet client & Company targets
- Provide your own basic tools (specialist ones will be provided)
- Build a relationship with the clients at concierge / warden level. Reports back to clients were necessary.
- Working hours on onsite 8am till 5pm
- Resolve W7, W10, W14 jobs within 5 working days at least 90%
- Achieve KPI’s set down by the relevant contract they are responsible for at least 92%
- Health & Safety policies to be adhered to at all times
- Attend # calls per day & complete #
- Live updating 100%
- Sickness & Absence to be within company guidelines
|Experience||A basic knowledge of a variety of systems.
|Experience of working in the social housing sector.
Able to service and maintain a range of Dry Risers and Fire Extinguishers.
|Qualifications & Licences||Security screening carried out for various sites so a clean criminal record is a must.
Full Driving Licence
|Competencies||A competent individual with the abilities to learn and retain information provided on various Fire & Security Systems||A solid grounding in maintenance and service of Fire related systems|
|Special aptitudes||Work on own initiative but willingness to take direction.
Excellent time keeping and attendance.
Excellent record keeping.
Ability to work on your own.
Professional and friendly approach.
|Outgoing / confident personality
****Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role***