Job title: Service Administrator
Department: Birmingham Service
To administer the day to day engineering contract administration of the service system software and customers contracts
You will be responsible for ensuring ensure your contracts operate with in the clients operational requirements at all time and keep your line manager informed of any contract failings.
Responsible to: Service Admin Manager / Branch Manager
- Logging calls
- Fielding queries
- Meeting deadlines – individual calls, reports, invoicing
- Communicating with customers, management and engineers
- Report writing – both internal and external reports
- Pricing and invoicing dealing with invoice queries.
- Managing the escalation of jobs to ensure completion within predetermined timescales.
- Administering engineers time
- Assisting with the day to day administration of installation contracts, typing letters, making appointments, correlating information as per the project mangers instructions.
- The list is not exhaustive
- Timesheets Complete and Submitted by 11.30am daily
- Customer/Management KPI reports to be completed and available 3 days prior to meeting dates monthly
- Daily invoicing to be completed or prepared for Batch invoicing within two working days of call completion
- Monthly invoicing to be completed by 6th of following month
- Monthly applications for payment to be submitted to client by 1st working day of the month and invoiced raised by 12th of month
- Achieve KPI’s set down by the relevant contract they are responsible for at least 92%
- Complete but not invoiced report for all contracts each administrator should have no more than 50 calls listed in the report.
- Sickness & Absence to be within company guidelines
|Experience||In front line resolution of customers queries.
Administration within the service sector.
Costing calls using materials and labour.
Organising labour resources to meet customers expectations.
Good operational knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
consolidate information into a coherent report.
|Experience costing calls using SOR’s.
Organising a team of engineers.
Working to customers KPI’s.
Attending performance meetings with customers.
|Qualifications & Licences||
|Competencies||You will have good communication skills both verbally (on the phone and face to face) and written.|
|Special aptitudes||Customer focused.
Excellent time keeping and attendance
Excellent work ethic
Ability to work as a team.
Ability to work on own initiative.
*** Please send your CV to your email@example.com to be considered for the role***