Job title: Apprenticeship Administrator
Department: Stansted Abbotts Office
To support the administration of the day to day engineering contract administration of the service system software database, Engineer work load, and customers contracts
You will support the administration team for ensuring that contracts operate within the clients operational requirements at all times, and keep your line manager informed of any contract failings. You will be responsible for assisting and creating all KPI reports for the client on specific time frames, and ensure that these are delivered on the date required at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring that all time sheets are correct and cleared down each day, and all notes added to each consignment each day. Invoicing is completed, specifically to the customer’s contract.
Responsible to: Administrator/Supervisor
Responsible for: To be Advised
- Logging calls
- Fielding queries
- Meeting deadlines – individual calls, reports, invoicing
- Communicating with customers, management and engineers
- Report writing – both internal and external reports
- Pricing and invoicing dealing with invoice queries.
- Managing the escalation of jobs to ensure completion within predetermined timescales.
- Administering engineers time
- Assisting with the day to day administration of installation contracts, typing letters, making appointments, correlating information as per the project mangers instructions.
- The list is not exhaustive
Trainee will be trained and supported to administer contracts:
- Timesheets Complete and Submitted by 10.30am daily
- Customer/Management KPI reports to be completed and available 3 days prior to meeting dates monthly
- Daily invoicing to be completed or prepared for Batch invoicing within two working days of call completion
- Monthly invoicing to be completed by 6th of following month
- Monthly applications for payment to be submitted to client by 1st working day of the month and invoiced raised by 12th of month
- Achieve KPI’s set down by the relevant contract they are responsible for at least 92%
- Complete but not invoiced report for all contracts each administrator should have no more than 50 calls listed in the report.
- Sickness & Absence to be within company guidelines
Criteria – Desirable – Experience
Customer facing experience – face to face/phone calls.
Qualifications & Licences
5 GCSE’s – A-C
You will have good communication skills both verbally (on the phone and face to face) and written.
Excellent time keeping and attendance
Excellent work ethic
Ability to work as a team.
Ability to work on own initiative
*** Please send your CV to recruitment@openviewgroup,com to be considered for the role***