OpenView Security Solutions Limited is committed to delivering effective solutions that help keep people, property and company assets safe. This responsibility has been a central to our working practice, and it’s why we work every day on improving our systems & services.
OpenView Security Solutions Limited has an obligation to our customers, employees, suppliers, and communities to deliver innovative and industry-leading products and services. In doing so, we measure our conduct against the highest ethical standards. We apply a broad-ranging Code of Ethics to guide our business decisions, maintain a cadre of professionals to guide our managers and employees on ethical business practices, and educate employees on these expectations.
OpenView Security Solutions Limited is committed to providing a workplace that is safe, fair and rewarding
for our employees. We encourage open dialog with our employees, and there are established communications vehicles to ensure that communications channels remain unencumbered. We also give our full-time employees the opportunity to pursue educational opportunities through our unique development program.
Environment, Health and Safety
Protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and the natural environment is a core value within the OpenView Security Solutions Limited. We will not be satisfied until our workplaces are safe from hazards, our employees are injury free, our services and products are safe, and our commitment and record in regulatory compliance and protection of the environment are unmatched. Our policy requires the following:
- Strive to eliminate all employee injuries by making the workplace free from hazards and unsafe actions;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements and the policies, standards and practices of the corporation;
- Establish safety and environmental goals and the business plans necessary to achieve these goals;
- Provide accurate and timely measurement and reporting of performance;
- Implement and periodically evaluate E,H & S Management Systems in order to reduce risks and continually improve the effectiveness of our EH&S processes;
- Integrate safety and environmental considerations into investment decisions, the design of services and products, and in dealings with suppliers and contractors;
- Require all employees to adhere to these standards and provide management commitment of the means and resources necessary to lead, support, monitor and maintain accountability for implementation of this policy.
In all of the above, we seek and expect the involvement and contribution of our employees, and strive for continuous improvement.
Legislation, Standards, Policies